The Structure For Scaling
I’ve got this particular system & process to manage not Facebook Ads by the numbers – like an investor would – that has been working for dozens of very different businesses over the past few years.
It’s called The Structure For Scale.
It’s simple, it’s clear, and it works.
It works because it’s been derived from principles of billion-dollar brands, the experience of boot-strapped startups, and the collective feedback data from the greatest machine-learning platform in the world.
It creates feedback data using a universally proven testing method at the highest confidence. That’s what makes it the best, most cutting-edge method.
In my opinion - the best structure should follow these principles:
- It should be give you immediate feedback on what works
- It should give you immediate feedback at without spending a lot on marketing
- It should be a complete system to manage not only Facebook Ads… but your entire marketing mix.
- It should allow you to make RAPID BUSINESS DECISIONS based on key data.
- It should work to build consistent & accurate incremental data.
- It should include a method to actively self-monitor your progress in order to limit blind spots and catch bad patterns.
- It should be flexible enough to test tactics and strategies while still maintaining consistent results
- It should be flexible enough to respond to seasonal, political, and other outside volatility.
- It should be fully transparent so you know what is going on in your entire business AT A GLANCE.
- It should give you your time back – so you can work on other areas of your business without the stress and worry about ads.
- It should be a FEEDBACK MACHINE that gives you a pulse of the market so you can pivot and adjust before your competitors or problems.
- It should give you control of your team, and align them to your goals in 30-90 day sprints, and yearly projections.
The Structure For Scale covers all these areas listed.